Although some of the best Italian events are in the summer, whatever you’re into and whichever region you’re visiting, you’ll be sure to find an autumnal event that’s right up your street.
Here are 6 of the most interesting events in Italy in autumn:
- Argillà, Faenza, Emilia-Romagna
- Marostica Scacchi, Marostica, Veneto
- Middle Ages Festival, Gubbio, Umbria
- Lucca Comics & Games, Lucca, Tuscany
- Festival dello Sport, Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige
- International Truffle Festival, Alba, Piedmont
As an Italian translator and content writer, I can translate your information into Italian to make sure it grabs attention and persuades the right people to attend.
Get in touch for a free translation quote today.
Running a sporting event? Check out my top tips for acing your sports translation.